Re: [hameltech] Scalar waves

  • David Koukourou
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 31, 2000

      Hi Patrick,
          Yeah there probably are scalar waves being created in our drum.  I have been wondering about the orientation of the antigravity part.  I really think you need the wings to fly, this gives direction.  All the 45gd is is an ion creating machine.  These plasma fields interact with the ether and thus gravity.  I think also (correct me anyone ) that Hamels ship uses directional vents for steering.  The magnet at the top is more like the accelerator.

          Are plasmas dangerous?  I have maintained that magnets adversly affect me.  Everytime I play with magnets I feel drained, tired and depressed.  I have just got over a double case of the flu which was particularly bad.  Getting the flu coincided with my delivery of my magnets.  I personally now am sure there is a link, but I am learning to put up with it.  I 'd rather feel bad and mess around with all this than vice-versa

      David K

      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 1, 2000
        DAVID:
                     PEOPLE HAS DIFFERENT CONDUCTION LEVELS DUE TO
        THEIR SKIN COMPOSITION, SOME OF US ARE MORE AFFECTED BY ELECTRICITY AN DMAGNETIC FIELDS THAN OTHERS, IN MY EXPERIENCE CLOSED OF THE PYRAMIDS IN TEOTIHUACAN ,I USED TO FEEL DISSY AND DISORIENTED,OR AS IF I WERE HAVING AND OUT OF BODY EXPERIENCE, HAPPENED TO ME ALSO GETTING CLOSED TO A MAYAN SMALL STATUE,THIS AT 7 AND 14 YEARS OF AGE, PEOPLE EVEN SEE GHOSTS DUE TO THIS..IN THE GULF OF MEXICO EXISTS THIS STONE THEY CALL "LA PIEDRA DE EL NEGRO" WICH USED TO BELONG TO A MAYAN WARLOCK ,IT WAS SAID THAT IF YOU TOUCHED IT YOU WOULD FEEL AND ELECTRIC SHOCK..WELL NOT EVERYBODY OF COURSE  ,IN ORDER TO DO THIS YOU HAVE TO WET YOUR FINGERS FROM THE WATER IN THE HOLE ON ITS HEAD .I HAD MY "SHOCK" WHEN I WAS 5 YEARS OLD IT WAS COLD AND NUMBED MY ARM, I STARTED TO HAVE PREMONITORY DREAMS ,I CRYED TERRYFIED TO MY GRANDMA'S CONFUSION ..KNOW 30 YEARS LATER I KNOW THAT THIS IS DUE TO MAGNETIC ORIENTATION OF A STONE MADE WITH PROBABLY QUARTZ AND OTHER PIEZOELECTRIC MATERIALS LIKE THE GRANITE,CAUSING REGULAR PEAKS OF ENERGY DISCHARGES I DON'T KNOW IF THIS ROCK IS THERE IN THAT LITTLE MUSEUM IN VERACRUZ STILL SOMEWHERE, I DON'T REMEMBER EXACTLY, I'LL TRY TO LOCATED IT,I DON'T THINK IS VERY FAMOUS BUT IT WAS MENTIONED ONCE BY AND INVSTIGATOR IN A BOOK . SO THERE YOU HAVE IT MAKE YOU'RE OWN CONCLUSIONS, THERE WAS THE CASE OF A WOMAN HAVING SERIOUS PROBLEMS WITH GHOSTS,AND IT WAS DISCOVERED THAT HER HOUSE WAS SURROUNDED BY A TREMENDOUS MAGNETIC FIELD (I THINK I SAW IT IN "SIGHTHINGS"THE SHOW)AND HER SKIN WAS HIGHLY CONDUVTIVE ,ALMOST NO RESISTENCE TO ELECTRICITY.GOOD LUCK
                                                    BEST REGARDS   D.G.