11112: on hiatus, will resume

  • Matt Rock
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 2, 2004
      Hi:

      I was taking a short hiatus from the work on the Tree of Life.
      More or less, 'brain clearing' and 'rest'.
      Going to be giving the device another go for implosion sometime soon.
      Gathering energy and needed thought processing power (sleeping alot).

      Device is fine, cloaked by a bed sheet. It's sleeping too. haha

      For anyone interested, I'm selling a Tesla coil system. If anyone
      sort of nearby is interested, it's going for $200 Canadian.

      Pancake coil for primary. Using 3/8ths piping, about 18 turns.
      windings mounted on plywood using LDPE plastic.
      Cylindrical coil, 2000 turns 28 guage magnetic wire for secondary.
      windings mounted on PVC.
      Top loading capacitor/torus, aluminum duct work.
      Capacitor bank, 'beer bottle caps', and also a bank of microwave oven
      caps.
      Spark gap: tungsten rods, mounts and plexiglass enclosure.
      Welding rated copper multistranded cable (600V). Several feet for
      wiring the system.
      Neon Sign Transformer: 15KVAC
      Cable spool for mounting system.

      System works, with 15 inch streamers. Up to 200,000 volts at 6 feet
      from torus.

      ---------------------------
      Pass this on if you know someone who is looking.

      Thanks,

      Matt
    • Trent George
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 5, 2004
        Hi Matt,

        I am interested in that tesla coil.

        Sounds Fun...
      • Matt Rock
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 5, 2004
          Hi Trent,

          it was fun building it too, back in 2001/2002.
          Pretty streamers, of purple/violet and white. Just don't touch
          them. :)
          It wasn't too difficult to build, just time consuming doing all the
          calculations and stuff. Getting materials.

          later