Re: [hameltech] Re: 11112 Cone progress +plus

  • MiB
    Message 1 of 54 , Jul 3, 2004
      I remember all these Black&decker laser linjals. I wonder if you not could
      find something similar to this.
      Message 54 of 54 , Jul 5, 2004
        --- In hameltech@yahoogroups.com, "Craig Stewart"
        <craigstewart72@h...> wrote:
        > Why can't I get the video of the prototype to play on my computer?
        Is it
        > because there isn't actually a video of the prototype working, or at
        all?
        > I'm kind of sceptical of the whole thing.
        >

        > Craig Stewart

        The Video fot he prototype is in a very small out of focus format. It
        appears that the motor starts turning when the stator gets near it.

        Kohei Minato has a very similar motor looking almost like it was made
        in the same machine shop. Minato says he uses a small electromagnet
        that is pulsed to remove the magnetic coggs.

        > http://www.japan.com/technology/index.php

        The Brady motor sys they use magnetic shielding to get arround the
        inevitable cogging.

        > http://www.perendev-power.com/home.htm

        These two motors look very similar.

        Ali