Re: [hameltech] Crop circles

  • MiB
    Message 1 of 22 , Jul 3 4:34 AM
      Well i have seen them on internet; and therefor they have to be true:)

      nah. well I am abit more open minded. Some of them look extreamly strange
      and one of them, looks like some kind of a barcode. I just can´t understand
      that this sort of work can be done on a so short time. hitting cropcirles +
      video
      shows some funny thing. Perhaps a computer animation. But i think one shall'
      be respectfull openminded about this sort of things until you have closed
      all options.
      /marcel

      Message 2 of 22 , Jul 3 10:28 PM
        --- In hameltech@yahoogroups.com, "MiB" <m8114@i...> wrote:
        > Well i have seen them on internet; and therefor they have to be true:)
        >
        > nah. well I am abit more open minded. Some of them look extreamly
        strange
        > and one of them, looks like some kind of a barcode. I just can´t
        understand
        > that this sort of work can be done on a so short time. hitting
        cropcirles +
        > video
        > shows some funny thing. Perhaps a computer animation. But i think
        one shall'
        > be respectfull openminded about this sort of things until you have
        closed
        > all options.
        > /marcel

        Not only cn it be doen in a short time, I've done it myself with my
        kids. Last time I looked, they were not aliens.
      • MiB
        Message 3 of 22 , Jul 4 4:14 AM
          "The defininitions of aliens vs - kids; is some times extreamly near they
          come here with their minds"
          > > Well i have seen them on internet; and therefor they have to be true:)
          > >
          > > nah. well I am abit more open minded. Some of them look extreamly
          > strange
          > > and one of them, looks like some kind of a barcode. I just can´t
          > understand
          > > that this sort of work can be done on a so short time. hitting
          > cropcirles +
          > > video
          > > shows some funny thing. Perhaps a computer animation. But i think
          > one shall'
          > > be respectfull openminded about this sort of things until you have
          > closed
          > > all options.
          > > /marcel
          > >

          > Not only cn it be doen in a short time, I've done it myself with my
          > kids. Last time I looked, they were not aliens.

          > Yahoo! Groups Links

        • Matt Rock
          Message 4 of 22 , Jul 4 10:35 AM
            To help prove that creation of crop circles are not man made (or
            that the hoaxes and disinformation are exactly that: to create a
            disassociation of the truth), you must realize that the crop circles
            happen worldwide in almost every powerful country or established
            country or familar region. Germany, Poland, Russia, Canada,
            Australia, USA, United Kingdom, Italy etc etc. Some occur within
            days of each other. There are over 10000 formations to date, truly
            not a human intervention.
            Hoaxers have submitted several times that formations they create
            take hours and even days to construct. Where as the true formations
            appear in matter of seconds, with those that have been seen forming
            in the countryside, and as well there being the presence of luminous
            and intelligently guided balls or spheres of light. the hoaxed
            formations do NOT show true geometry perfection and are lacking thus
            that which the true crop circle creators CAN and HAVE/WILL done/do.

            Drake equation. The possibility of life in this universe is
            overwhelming. Just because we do not see it, doesn't mean it's not
            there. They are here for a reason that I'm fully aware of.

            More, in the fact that formations are connected using linear
            geometry, as found in Ontario last year. This means 10's to hundreds
            of miles separated between each formation is taken into
            consideration when they are formed. They line up forming a bigger
            picture, which was found (by me alone) to be an 'arrow' to earth's
            magnetic pole which currently resides 18 degrees below the north
            axis. Plus, they form star systems and solar system timing diagrams
            in the formations.

            So the question is, where do you believe or are you willing to
            believe that life exists, here on earth only or outside of our
            planet enclosed in silvery discs? If you believe in only life on
            this planet then your being here on this group called Hameltech is a
            mistake. For the knowledge that exists on this group, there was an
            intervention with an advanced species very long ago. The knowledge
            on this group, and as Mr. Hamel would know is a gift.

            If you are more interested, please visit www.cropcircleconnector.com
            Also there are DVDs out there like 'Star Dreams' and 'Crop Circles:
            Quest For Truth' which show first hand experiences and insights from
            all those who have witnessed the formations and other phenomena.
            I am one of these persons as well.

            But, it's really up to you all. To take a step through 'that door'
            to see much more. I can show you and lead you to the door, but you
            must walk through it yourselves.

            Matt

          • Ali Bali Gumba
            Message 5 of 22 , Jul 5 2:47 PM
              --- In hameltech@yahoogroups.com, "Matt Rock" <mattihorn@i...> wrote:
              > To help prove that creation of crop circles are not man made (or
              > that the hoaxes and disinformation are exactly that: to create a
              > disassociation of the truth), you must realize that the crop circles
              > happen worldwide in almost every powerful country or established
              > country or familar region. Germany, Poland, Russia, Canada,
              > Australia, USA, United Kingdom, Italy etc etc. Some occur within
              > days of each other. There are over 10000 formations to date, truly
              > not a human intervention.

              We do have 6 billion plus humans on the planet. Millions of college
              kids. It has already been demonstrated by the makers of the original
              crop circles how they did it, with ropes and planks. As you can see
              the sophistication of the designs has improved over a short time. This
              is the mark of a typical HUMAN endeavor. Plus the fact that I did
              several of them myself, giving me FIRST hand knowledge of their
              construction.

              > Hoaxers have submitted several times that formations they create
              > take hours and even days to construct.

              Hours not days. Nobody advertises a half finished work of art.

              Where as the true formations
              > appear in matter of seconds, with those that have been seen forming
              > in the countryside, and as well there being the presence of luminous
              > and intelligently guided balls or spheres of light.

              That is a made up story. Probably part of the hoax.

              the hoaxed
              > formations do NOT show true geometry perfection and are lacking thus
              > that which the true crop circle creators CAN and HAVE/WILL done/do.

              None of the formations are perfect. IF they had been made by any
              mechanical means they would still not be perfect because you are not
              working with an homgenous material.

              > Drake equation. The possibility of life in this universe is
              > overwhelming.

              Wishfull thinking on your part, Could you imagine that aliens making
              the long and difficult passage from one star system to another would
              only occupy their time making designs in cropland?

              Read RARE EARTH

              http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/0387987010/104-6779694-3081550?v=glance

              Editorial Reviews

              Amazon.com
              "Do you feel lucky? Well do ya?" asked Dirty Harry. Paleontologist
              Peter Ward and astronomer Donald Brownlee think all of us should feel
              lucky. Their rare Earth hypothesis predicts that while simple,
              microbial life will be very widespread in the universe, complex animal
              or plant life will be extremely rare. Ward and Brownlee admit that "It
              is very difficult to do statistics with an N of 1. But in our defense,
              we have staked out a position rarely articulated but increasingly
              accepted by many astrobiologists."

              Their new science

              is the field of biology ratcheted up to encompass not just life on
              Earth but also life beyond Earth. It forces us to reconsider the life
              of our planet as but a single example of how life might work, rather
              than as the only example.

              The revolution in astrobiology during the 1990s was twofold. First,
              scientists grew to appreciate how incredibly robust microbial life can
              be, found in the superheated water of deep-sea vents, pools of acid,
              or even within the crust of the Earth itself. The chance of finding
              such simple life on other bodies in our solar system has never seemed
              more realistic. But second, scientists have begun to appreciate how
              many unusual factors have cooperated to make Earth a congenial home
              for animal life: Jupiter's stable orbit, the presence of the Moon,
              plate tectonics, just the right amount of water, the right position in
              the right sort of galaxy. Ward and Brownlee make a convincing if
              depressing case for their hypothesis, undermining the principle of
              mediocrity (or, "Earth isn't all that special") that has ruled
              astronomy since Copernicus. --Mary Ellen Curtin
            • Matt Rock
              Message 6 of 22 , Jul 5 8:02 PM
                Well, I won't argue with you Ali, but I have seen ships or glowing
                balls of light over the formation I was investigating. Plus, the
                video shots from the UK weren't faked. The jittering camera and the
                object were integrated enough to prove that they weren't faked.

                Plus my example of the Drake equation is to prove much more than
                what you see. You see, they are here not to wholly interfere. There
                is something much bigger happening, as it is clear to me, that they
                are waiting for us to come around. Waiting for us to realize the
                situation here on this earth, that which is being reflected through
                the solar system.

                I'm sorry but the college kid analogy of doing the crop circles
                doesn't cover the fact of time it takes for formations to appear.
                Plus where I live, formations have appeared in not only wheat and
                barley, but CORN. No one can bend corn or any of the wheat/barley
                plants without breaking the stems. COrn is too tough to bend period.
                In too many cases, the plants have undergone microwave heating. I
                have seen this with my own eyes. The plants are fused into position.
                Also, there have been flies which have been dried out and 'glued' to
                the wheat or barley after this exposure. Boards and rope will not
                produce 'undamaged' results. this is the standpoint of debunkers and
                hoaxers to say that this 'the way it's done'. Exotic energy forms
                which highly magnetic in nature are behind this.

                Trust me, I know what I am talking about, because I investigated at
                least 2 dozen random formations since 2002 that show definite
                geometrical precision but are messy. Clearly indicating
                intelligence. And some of the places were too remote and untampered
                by human presence. Many times it was I who was the first to witness
                the formations and take photos etc. This is of course, only in
                Ontario.

                Plant samples show startling growth rate increases, which I too have
                seen with my own eyes in the formations. In the following spring
                there is a sort of regrowth in the ground which shows something has
                happened to the seeds.

                Work carried out by Dr. WC Levengood also shows that the plants have
                undergone transformation, because the germination of control samples
                and actual crop circle seeds show considerable differences. Stronger
                yields from the seeds which have undergone the exposure.

                But, I can understand that NOT too many WANT to know that the crop
                circles are here for a reason.

                You're a little incorrect with the precision, as you see, the
                formations I investigated were 'locked' into magnetic north, plus
                they described astronomical occurences practically to a 'tee'.
                Including things such as where the Pleiades star system would be a
                what time of year for instance. 4 degrees due East off magnetic
                North was one.
                More about the precision. I have seen photos and with my eyes, that
                high precision is obtained when stocks of only a few wheat heads are
                left standing. Or that plants, that are not of the cereal crop but
                are weeds are left unaffected. No bending, No nothing.
                I have seen thin layers of wheat/barley or whatever that join
                circles. And yet 'no tracks', no human foot prints.

                I don't mean to be rude, but astrophysicists don't know the 'big
                picture' as they claim to. Trust me they don't and I know they
                don't, otherwise the crop circle mystery wouldn't have revealed so
                much to me last year. I would have got my answers from
                astrophysicists, which did NOT happen nor has, and most likely will
                not. In many ways, I am in possession of knowledge that is above and
                beyond those people. Thanks to the crop circles.

                About the 'cropland'. The visitors had no difficulting crossing the
                cosmos, because they have already mastered space flight. We have no
                means, other than what Mr. Hamel can provide, to equate with this
                technology that is in possession of these beings. We can not just
                assume they have 'rockets' and ion drives'. They have much more and
                instinctively we can all agree that they do. Plus, they have been
                here in this universe for a great deal longer than we have. That I
                very much believe.

                Either, you can believe this or you can't or won't. It's up to you
                and your point of view as your's to keep as is mine.
                I'll just finish this with, my mind is set in stone about all of
                this, so there's no way anyone can prove to me otherwise.

                Best Regards,

                Matt

                --- In hameltech@yahoogroups.com, "Ali Bali Gumba"

              • Mike
                Message 7 of 22 , Jul 6 12:59 AM
                  Hi Matt,
                              I tried, you tried (your experiences are personal, & much greater than mine), & still Ali refuses even to listen & assimilate what he has been told.

                  In UK we have an expression to describe your wasted effort, relating to body functions & a strong wind!

                  I do have questions for Ali,

                  1.0. Why do you join a group such as this?

                  2.0. Perhaps you would care to explain just what 'proof' you would accept; as you are effectively calling all your peers in this group liars? Maybe the first part of your rehabilitation would be to go & see for yourself, because I can't see any other way that you are going believe anything.

                  3.0 If you join a group, & I am a menber of several, I think we join together to discuss & BY INFORMED ARGUMENT, (which starts by believing your peers) advance the cause of mankind.

                  So, what was your reason for joining?
                  Mike.

                  Mike. J. Furness.

                  Message 8 of 22 , Jul 6 2:33 PM
                    Well, I stand by what I believe in, and I don't exactly care for
                    people who disseminate a very real phenomenon.
                    But that's enough of my thoughts. Back to the project..........

                    Matt

                    P.S.: have a beer and a big cheer, that's what I'm going to do haha.

                    --- In hameltech@yahoogroups.com, "Mike" <mikefurness2002@y...>

                  • George T. Pantos
                    Message 9 of 22 , Jul 16 6:59 PM