hammel free energy generator

  • ashtweth_nihilistic
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 15, 2004
      has anybody built this, if not why not? it looks like the most
      practical thing i have ever seen from hammel

      http://jnaudin.free.fr/html/hfrnrgen.htm
    • kukulcangod2003/mail.optonline.net
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 16, 2004
        NIHI:
                    Almost everybody goes for that one, my experience was modest but encouraging...I got a spark out of a mini version..before my dog destroyed after me going to bed..imagine...I have found that sacred geometry and weight into speed are absolutely valid concepts, I have found my own magnetic laws untold..I'm working on my own version..but I'm not ready to reveal it...I don't want to be intriguing is just that I need to  confirm many things before it being exposed...
         it's amazing,fascinating, seing my arrangement spinning even with a litle help...Precision is a must for everything.....but the natural laws very jealous as well...is a combination of things...but the right ones...imposible to find without observation and experimentation..exhaustive..obsesive..and also thank you to all Hameltech members...I found you more than 5 years ago..Kukulcan

        Sent: Wednesday, June 16, 2004 12:45 AM
        Subject: [hameltech] hammel free energy generator

        has anybody built this, if not why not? it looks like the most
        practical thing i have ever seen from hammel

        http://jnaudin.free.fr/html/hfrnrgen.htm

      • ali_bali_gumba
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 16, 2004
          --- In hameltech@yahoogroups.com, "ashtweth_nihilistic"
          <ashtweth@h...> wrote:
          > has anybody built this, if not why not? it looks like the most
          > practical thing i have ever seen from hammel
          >
          > http://jnaudin.free.fr/html/hfrnrgen.htm

          How is power taken out of this contraption?

          Ali