Re: [hameltech] Re: 11112 Cone progress

  • ole_thor
    Message 1 of 54 , Jun 1, 2004
      Kukulcan,
      Mr Hamel has said that the magnets all need to be the same strength.
      the field will be fairly uniform because of that, no other field forming is required.
      I have not heard him discuss how the ancients made magnetic materials
      other than using lodestone.
      Message 54 of 54 , Jul 5, 2004
        --- In hameltech@yahoogroups.com, "Craig Stewart"
        <craigstewart72@h...> wrote:
        > Why can't I get the video of the prototype to play on my computer?
        Is it
        > because there isn't actually a video of the prototype working, or at
        all?
        > I'm kind of sceptical of the whole thing.
        >

        > Craig Stewart

        The Video fot he prototype is in a very small out of focus format. It
        appears that the motor starts turning when the stator gets near it.

        Kohei Minato has a very similar motor looking almost like it was made
        in the same machine shop. Minato says he uses a small electromagnet
        that is pulsed to remove the magnetic coggs.

        > http://www.japan.com/technology/index.php

        The Brady motor sys they use magnetic shielding to get arround the
        inevitable cogging.

        > http://www.perendev-power.com/home.htm

        These two motors look very similar.

        Ali