Re: [hameltech] Re: 11112 Cone progress

  • kukulcangod2003/mail.optonline.net
    Message 1 of 54 , May 31, 2004
      Hi:
           To everyone,    can somebody tell me, if an uniform magnetic field is a condition  needed for each cone rim\mini M3CD???, what Mr. Hamel would say to that??
       Also, does anybody knows how the ancients got magnetic materials??,how did they produced magnets for the sistems they had??..Do you thing this magnets were a one single piece, to create uniformity of the magnetic field???........Kukulcan
      Message 54 of 54 , Jul 5, 2004
        --- In hameltech@yahoogroups.com, "Craig Stewart"
        <craigstewart72@h...> wrote:
        > Why can't I get the video of the prototype to play on my computer?
        Is it
        > because there isn't actually a video of the prototype working, or at
        all?
        > I'm kind of sceptical of the whole thing.
        >

        > Craig Stewart

        The Video fot he prototype is in a very small out of focus format. It
        appears that the motor starts turning when the stator gets near it.

        Kohei Minato has a very similar motor looking almost like it was made
        in the same machine shop. Minato says he uses a small electromagnet
        that is pulsed to remove the magnetic coggs.

        > http://www.japan.com/technology/index.php

        The Brady motor sys they use magnetic shielding to get arround the
        inevitable cogging.

        > http://www.perendev-power.com/home.htm

        These two motors look very similar.

        Ali