scalar wave devices,alchemy and subtle energy manipulation.

  • surfer55uk
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2004
      I would just like to update the other group members about some
      exciting developments at the aurumsolis site.

      http://aurumsoils.on.to

      We have introduced a range of orgonomic and radionics healing tools
      such as The Psychotronic Generator™ ,The Sanskrit Power Ring™ ,The
      Vril Generator™ ,The Atlantean Crystal Power Pendant™ ,The Atlantean
      Power Wand™ and The Ark™, which is an advanced but simple to use
      radionics box, essentially a wishing machine type device to harness
      and direct ones intent, thereby facilitating concious manifesting
      abilities. The device can be used in distant healing, improving ones
      own health, manifesting ones desires, psychic protection, attracting
      love, money or success.

      Life Technology Research International® is also a supplier of novel
      homeopathic remedies including Lifecode™ DNA
      Repair ,Solcode™ ,Argentum Astrum™
      ionic-colloidal silver and Lifetech Bio-Clear™ which is a newly
      developed advanced phyto-biochemic remedy for the rapid removal of
      toxins from the physical and etheric body,very useful in the
      detoxification associated with chemtrails and other common
      environemtal toxins.

      with regard to the manufacture of orgonite,i have had a positive
      report today from a manufacturer in holland who has started
      using 'aurum solis' in the manufacture of orgonite.he was happy when
      i suggested letting others know of his findings.

      i did some experimenting, added some Ormus to my Orgonite Mix and
      made a nice
      small orgonite gadget with it.

      when I hold it in one of my hands it feels very warm, almost hot...
      much,
      much warmer than normal....

      I normally can feel a bit of the energy coming from an Orgonite
      object, but
      this is ridiculous (in a positive way)