Re: New file uploaded to hameltech

  • gormhanssen
    Message 1 of 164 , Apr 30, 2004
      Whooah! Looks sturdier then the mothX-XXXXer! A great Idea of how to
      construct the shims.. My original idea was to use 3 threaded steel
      bars, with 2 nuts for eack connection to an outer ring. Now, I've got
      a GOOD alternative. ..just hope I'll be able to make me a 45GD..

    • hameltech@yahoogroups.com
      Message 164 of 164 , Jun 13, 2013
        Hello,

        a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the hameltech
        group.

        File : /Crandall_Files/HamelBackCover.tif
        Uploaded by : rick_crandall_phd <ProofGodExists@...>
        Description : Back Cover of David Hamel's BOOK