11112: Tools for design work

  • Ole Jensen
    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 28 6:54 AM
      I need to find some software package that will allow me to take
      a 2 dimensional model and spin it on an axis in 3 dimensions.
      kind of like taking a sucker and spinning it on the holding stick
      and it looks like a balloon.

      does anyone know of a fairly simple program to do that?
      by simple, I mean one that I don't have to spend 3 weeks
      learning.

      I just heard about a guy who has deciphered crop circles
      and believes that they are plans for a space ship.
      if you take the crop circles and rotate them on the
      indicated axes, they become 3 dimensional models of
      a ship. Doug Ruby : The Gift - The Crop Circles Deciphered.

      I remember that one of the people in the group is involved
      in the ccrn, perhaps you can give some advice on how or where
      to get a complete set of pictures of crop circles since
      1980, in various countries. The circles in England are
      primarily concerned with the Ship, and the engine.
      I think that other countries may be used to focus on
      different aspects of alien technology.

      if anyone can help, I think there will be information
      that we can use to help explain some of the things Mr Hamel
      knows.

      thanks,
      Ole.
    • sundraft@aol.com
      Message 2 of 8 , Apr 28 7:54 AM
        Ole, if you feed me the 2D drawing I could make a 3D model for you and then I might be able to provide a free 3D model viewer that you can use it to spin the model.

        Best regards,

        Gene
      • Ole Jensen
        Message 3 of 8 , Apr 28 9:36 AM
          Gene,
          thanks for the offer.
          I think though that there will be many of them, so I hesitate
          to ask someone else to convert them.
          What tool do you use? is it difficult (or expensive) to learn?

          Ole.
          --- In hameltech@yahoogroups.com, sundraft@a... wrote:
          > Ole, if you feed me the 2D drawing I could make a 3D model for you
          and then I might be able to provide a free 3D model viewer that you
          can use it to spin the model.

          > Best regards,
          >
          > Gene
        • jszymanek2000
          Message 4 of 8 , Apr 28 9:40 AM
            It is very easy to do in 3d MAX. It is not a simple program (still
            learning about new things in it), but making a 2d spline and latheing
            it is quite easy.

            If you have a 2d drawing I can lathe it up into 3d for you. Or if you
            have 15 megs of online space I can dump a stripped down copy and tell
            you how to do it.

            Justin

            --- In hameltech@yahoogroups.com, "Ole Jensen" <ole_thor@j...> wrote:
            > I need to find some software package that will allow me to take
            > a 2 dimensional model and spin it on an axis in 3 dimensions.
            > kind of like taking a sucker and spinning it on the holding stick
            > and it looks like a balloon.
            >
            > does anyone know of a fairly simple program to do that?
            > by simple, I mean one that I don't have to spend 3 weeks
            > learning.
            >
            > I just heard about a guy who has deciphered crop circles
            > and believes that they are plans for a space ship.
            > if you take the crop circles and rotate them on the
            > indicated axes, they become 3 dimensional models of
            > a ship. Doug Ruby : The Gift - The Crop Circles Deciphered.
            >
            > I remember that one of the people in the group is involved
            > in the ccrn, perhaps you can give some advice on how or where
            > to get a complete set of pictures of crop circles since
            > 1980, in various countries. The circles in England are
            > primarily concerned with the Ship, and the engine.
            > I think that other countries may be used to focus on
            > different aspects of alien technology.
            >
            > if anyone can help, I think there will be information
            > that we can use to help explain some of the things Mr Hamel
            > knows.
            >
            > thanks,
            > Ole.
          • Matt Rock
            Message 5 of 8 , Apr 28 11:18 AM
              Just to further support the direction. 3DS4, 3D studio version 4 will
              work as well and you can import (I believe) DXF and DWG from Autocad.
              It's not that difficult to create some objects in Autocad such as
              spheres or channels. Autocad 2000 I use for all my designing and crop
              circle analysis.
              Autocad 2000, will allow you to create the 3D object and move it in a
              3D orbiter. not as hard as it seems, just a few steps to take.
              To create 3D objects from 2D plane sources, you just need to extrude
              them or 'revolve' them around a common axis. I can show you how to do
              this, or anyone here who is good with autocad could help you out (if
              that's what you want to try out --Autocad).

              Doug Ruby's book I have also had for the last 4 years. Great book,
              and it does hint on the construction of the ship and atomic level
              physics as well. I haven't looked at it in a while. Of course the low
              level isotope line stuff I don't recall being in this book.

              About the crop circle database, there are several, one or more of
              which will ask you for $$$ to join to access archive information. I
              suggest that you try www.cccrn.ca and look under the 'links' section.
              Some may not have the complete lineup of pictures you want.

              http://www.cropcircleresearch.com/database/
              this one has archives back inot 70's, but you must join:
              http://www.cropcircleconnector.com/anasazi/connect.html

              try:
              http://www.mysteries-megasite.com/main/bigsearch/crop-6.html
              http://www.dcca.nl/index-uk1.htm
              http://www.temporarytemples.co.uk/default-lib.html

              Several books and CDs out there too by Colin Andrews. In fact, Colin
              Andrews should have the 1980's pictures you need.

              this book:
              http://www.memorologyllc.com/SignsOfContact/SignsOfContactPromo.htm
              Should cover your needs for black and white images of crop circles.
              over 9000 have been logged into this book. You can grab it any
              Chapters or Coles or Indigo.

              Visually you can try to look up Lucy Pringle's website.
              http://www.memorologyllc.com/Links/WebLinks.htm
              http://home.clara.net/lucypringle/photos/index.html

              If you need autocad 2000, I can perhaps mail you a copy, for you to
              use temporarily (if anyone objects to pirating here). Do you have it?
              Installed it takes up about 175 Megs for recommended (I believe).

              I hope this helps you out Ole.
              Keep in mind that there are at least 10000 formations worldwide over
              the last 20 -25 years, some of which are plain circles, and then
              complexity moves upward. I imagine you will be looking for specifics.

              Glad to hear that you are using the crop circles as a tool for the
              Research in David's work. They do go hand in hand.

              Matt

              www.cccrn.ca

              --- In hameltech@yahoogroups.com, "jszymanek2000"

            • sundraft@aol.com
              Message 6 of 8 , Apr 28 12:00 PM
                Ole, I use SolidWorks as the modeling software, it is expensive about $3500.00 or so, it is not that difficult to learn.

                Gene
              • ole_thor
                Message 7 of 8 , Apr 28 4:36 PM
                  Matt, Justin and Gene,
                  thanks to all of you for your helpful suggestions on the 3d stuff.
                  I have a valid licensed product called intellicad 2001 that may do
                  the job. I will try that before I try an unlicensed or expensive
                  product (intellicad "was" free in 2001). If there is no other option
                  I will have to buy one. I may contact you off-list for ideas
                  on what to do or what to look for (I don't know the terminology).

                  Matt - thanks for the links, I have sent off a money order to
                  Colin for his 20 years of crop circles cd. I will try the other
                  book you mentioned through the library. I know what you mean by
                  many thousands of very plain crop circles - I went through some
                  for about an hour and decided to go buy a cd with the more
                  interesting ones. they also have some very specific info
                  on sizes, ratios etc.

                  thanks again guys
                  Ole.
                • Jon C. Munson II
                  Message 8 of 8 , Apr 29 4:27 AM
                    ole, you could also try TurboCAD - inexpensive and does an excellent job for CAD and 3D stuff.  there are several flavors, and perhaps even a free version...

                    jon