Re: [hameltech] Digest Number 1306

  • Ravin Kayasth
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 14, 2004
      Hi Matt,

      U were talking abt the site which gave u info abt the gizeh Plaeuteu,
      can u share the web site please..

      Ravin
      --- hameltech@yahoogroups.com wrote:

      > There are 3 messages in this issue.
      >
      > Topics in this digest:
      >
      > 1. Re: 11113: Message from Mr Hamel.
      > From: "Ole Jensen" <ole_thor@...>
      > 2. 11112: another tidbit
      > From: "Matt Rock" <mattihorn@...>
      > 3. Re: 11113: Message from Mr Hamel.
      > From: "juggazbotz" <juggazbotz@...>

      > Message: 1
      > Date: Fri, 02 Apr 2004 17:56:48 -0000
      > From: "Ole Jensen" <ole_thor@...>
      > Subject: Re: 11113: Message from Mr Hamel.
      >
      > Mr Hamel's contact info is in the archive.
      >
      > Ole.
      >
      > --- In hameltech@yahoogroups.com, "juggazbotz" <juggazbotz@y...>
      > wrote:
      > > I really wish I could help Mr.Hamel! If I won the lottery I
      > garentuee
      > > at least 2 million dollars would go to him! I can't stand thinking
      > > about an old man like himself working on a project which could
      > change
      > > the world all by himself. I'd like to go up there and help him :(
      > >
      > > I really hope my 3CD is half as good as his!
      > >
      > > As for the book I really can't wait!!!
      > >
      > > P.S: Does anyone know Mr.Hamels address and phone number? I'm
      > > thinking of donating a part of the little money I have, anything
      > for
      > > Mr.Hamel.

      > Message: 2
      > Date: Sat, 03 Apr 2004 01:54:40 -0000
      > From: "Matt Rock" <mattihorn@...>
      > Subject: 11112: another tidbit
      >
      > Baseplate for my isotope line is finished and shellaced.
      > I made it out of the particle board that I mentioned before. Using
      > the star of david to make my various placements of hols and
      > fasteners.
      >
      > Although, the procedure here at Hameltech is to build an enclosure
      > for the isotope line, mine is going to built without one. The cones
      > will be exposed. I have stainless steel sheeting to build a shell if
      > required, but my instincts are telling me just to create an open
      > structure. So I follow the instincts.......
      >
      > Other work to get into, I have a go ahead on the aluminum rings. I
      > got the material which is 1/2 aluminum sheeting. I will be cutting
      > out rough circular structures and then latheing them into shape.
      > Excess will be used for other things that I have in mind, such as
      > aluminum discs to fasten the magnets down on to the osc table.
      >
      > So far so good.....
      >
      > Matt

      > Message: 3
      > Date: Sat, 03 Apr 2004 07:21:28 -0000
      > From: "juggazbotz" <juggazbotz@...>
      > Subject: Re: 11113: Message from Mr Hamel.
      >
      > I can't find it... can you give me a direct link?

      http://taxes.yahoo.com/filing.html
    • Matt Rock
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 14, 2004
        Sure Ravin,

        http://egyptologist.org/cgibin/discus/discus.cgi

        It's mainly a discussion group, but they have had some pretty
        thorough examinations/discussions on certain things about the
        plateau. Good information if interested.

        Matt
        --- In hameltech@yahoogroups.com, Ravin Kayasth <rkayasth@y...>
        wrote:
        > Hi Matt,
        >
        > U were talking abt the site which gave u info abt the gizeh
        Plaeuteu,
        > can u share the web site please..
        >
        > Ravin
        > --- hameltech@yahoogroups.com wrote:
        > >
        > > There are 3 messages in this issue.
        > >
        > > Topics in this digest:
        > >
        > > 1. Re: 11113: Message from Mr Hamel.
        > > From: "Ole Jensen" <ole_thor@y...>
        > > 2. 11112: another tidbit
        > > From: "Matt Rock" <mattihorn@i...>
        > > 3. Re: 11113: Message from Mr Hamel.
        > > From: "juggazbotz" <juggazbotz@y...>

        ___

        ___

        > > Message: 1
        > > Date: Fri, 02 Apr 2004 17:56:48 -0000
        > > From: "Ole Jensen" <ole_thor@y...>
        > > Subject: Re: 11113: Message from Mr Hamel.
        > >
        > > Mr Hamel's contact info is in the archive.
        > >
        > > Ole.
        > >
        > > --- In hameltech@yahoogroups.com, "juggazbotz" <juggazbotz@y...>
        > > wrote:
        > > > I really wish I could help Mr.Hamel! If I won the lottery I
        > > garentuee
        > > > at least 2 million dollars would go to him! I can't stand
        thinking
        > > > about an old man like himself working on a project which could
        > > change
        > > > the world all by himself. I'd like to go up there and help
        him :(

        > > > I really hope my 3CD is half as good as his!
        > > >
        > > > As for the book I really can't wait!!!
        > > >
        > > > P.S: Does anyone know Mr.Hamels address and phone number? I'm
        > > > thinking of donating a part of the little money I have,
        anything
        > > for
        > > > Mr.Hamel.

        ___

        ___

        > > Message: 2
        > > Date: Sat, 03 Apr 2004 01:54:40 -0000
        > > From: "Matt Rock" <mattihorn@i...>
        > > Subject: 11112: another tidbit
        > >
        > > Baseplate for my isotope line is finished and shellaced.
        > > I made it out of the particle board that I mentioned before.
        Using
        > > the star of david to make my various placements of hols and
        > > fasteners.
        > >
        > > Although, the procedure here at Hameltech is to build an
        enclosure
        > > for the isotope line, mine is going to built without one. The
        cones
        > > will be exposed. I have stainless steel sheeting to build a
        shell if
        > > required, but my instincts are telling me just to create an open
        > > structure. So I follow the instincts.......
        > >
        > > Other work to get into, I have a go ahead on the aluminum rings.
        > > got the material which is 1/2 aluminum sheeting. I will be
        cutting
        > > out rough circular structures and then latheing them into shape.
        > > Excess will be used for other things that I have in mind, such
        as
        > > aluminum discs to fasten the magnets down on to the osc table.
        > >
        > > So far so good.....
        > >
        > > Matt

        ___

        ___