the tears from the eyes of horus

  • surfer55uk
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 10 10:38 AM
      hi guys,
      i have recently started supplying a white powder gold,ormus ,m-state
      mineral product.my product can be used in healing and to enhance
      orgonite.in addition to strightforward purchasing,i am happy to
      discuss trading my product for the orgone /healing products of the
      other group members.i also offer bulk discount on this material.

      website: http://aurumsolis.on.to
      email: aurumsolis@o...

      read more about ormus at http://www.subtleenergies.com