Re: [hameltech] Aluminum Cones

  • Authorized User
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 24, 2004
      Craig:

      There was an aluminum cone (Aluminum funnel three-pack (three different
      sizes) for farm applications (and fairly good sizes too) available at the
      "ACE" hardware in the west Texas area when I was there a couple of weeks
      ago. I do not know if they are available anywhere else but, this might be a
      good start.

      Humble Respects
      John Fiala