Recommend Readin

  • darkevo131072
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 10, 2004
      Hey All,

      I'm new to this group. My location is Vic, Australia.
      Can anyone recommend some good info I should read up on?

      Cheers.
    • George T. Pantos
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 11, 2004
        well if you want to get a sense of the whole story on U.F.O.'s and other cases try some of the books authored by Wendelle Stevens.. also Daniel Fry/Gavin Gibbons.. as far as just things particular to David Hamel.. there frankly is not that much.. but I think the E.T's want us to grasp the whole picture..
        I'm new to this group. My location is Vic, Australia.
        Can anyone recommend some good info I should read up on?

        Cheers.

      • Ken Green
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 7, 2004
          Sure,
          Get yourself a copy of 'The Book of Urantia'. It is available in Australia.
          and it will really open your eyes.
          Ken, Toronto Canada.---- Original Message -----