Searl's SEG REPLICATION EFFORT

  • Trans-world
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 1, 2004
      There is now some activity in the AG Group to try replicate Searl's SEG. Much
      good info has been posted. Anyone who wants to contribute by EXPERIMENTING and
      BUILDING, is invited. The GOAL is to build a small 18" diameter SEG, probably
      the simpler Roschin-Godin version, so that it would be relatively easy to
      replicate by people all around the world, much like Lifters.

      If succesful, it WOULD change the world. We need volunteer engineers,
      designers, builders and experimenters. Let's put this technology through the
      "wringer" to find out once and for all, if it is a viable technology that can
      take us BACK INTO SPACE. And for CHEAP. Russians have replicated it. Are they
      better than us?

      I ain't no JFK, but I want to see Man on the Moon SOON! And I don't mean a
      couple of US Army majors, but HUNDREDS of TOURISTS, MINERS and SPACE EXPLORERS.

      This marks the beginning of OPERATION "MOONDUST" who's goal is a Moon Colony by
      2009. Who else wants to CHANGE the WORLD?
      Here's a link to AG Group:

      Jaro

      CC: several Yahoo groups
    • Chris Hughes
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 10, 2004
        "...Russians have replicated it. Are they better than us?..."

        As far as 'edge' science is concerned...well...yes. The West, it
        seems, is always playing catch-up in that regard - at least publicly.
        Russian scientist don't seem to have the same professional hang-ups
        regarding AG, PSI, UFO's - the whole lot, which is actually quite
        refreshing.

        I suspect that the fringe stuff we hear about from the Russians is
        quite similar to the things we might hear from the US military
        scientist, if we had a window into their world.

        Good luck with the Searle replication, whoever is interested. As far
        as I'm concerned, the main aspect to be focusing on with regard to
        this technology is the possibility of personal energy independence -
        which would definitely change the world.

        Chris Hughes.