Book

  • Matt Rock
    Message 1 of 13 , Jan 7, 2004
      For anyone interested, there is book I just got (actually I have 3 of
      this author's books) that talks about paramagnetism.
      Author is Phillip S. Callahan.

      His other books are Secrets of The Soil, Tuning into Nature.

      A little off topic but probably worth the read.

    • gumboots2u
      Message 2 of 13 , Jan 9, 2004
        Hi Matt.

        I think I have read this one or one similiar. I have about a
        ton of Paramagnetic rock on my property. I bought it from a guy
        in Toronto{preground, not a pun}. Its sitting back by my garden
        and gets put around the trees if they are a little sick.

        Louis Albreicht [ check my spelling} I think is mentioned in
        one of these books , and is another person who understands the
        paramagnetic reactions of rock. The first guy to actually noticed
        anything close to this was Julius Hensall. A German fellow from the
        1800's who observed that the only thing that plants actually need
        are water rock and air. The whole area of info is quite
        interesting and blatantly points out the errors of farming using
        fertilizer not mineral supplements. Even organic farming is in for
        some criticism if you follow what they are saying.

        The part that applies to David would be the info on the resonant
        chambers that are found in Ireland and the healing buildings that
        the Native American Indians built. Interesting Yes?

        Truly Mac.

        --- In hameltech@yahoogroups.com, "Matt Rock" <mattihorn@i...> wrote:
        > For anyone interested, there is book I just got (actually I have 3
        of
        > this author's books) that talks about paramagnetism.
        > Author is Phillip S. Callahan.
        >
        > His other books are Secrets of The Soil, Tuning into Nature.
        >
        > A little off topic but probably worth the read.

        > Matt
      • cirrex2001
        Message 3 of 13 , Jan 10, 2004
          The names of these books?
          --- In hameltech@yahoogroups.com, "Matt Rock" <mattihorn@i...> wrote:
          > For anyone interested, there is book I just got (actually I have 3
          of
          > this author's books) that talks about paramagnetism.
          > Author is Phillip S. Callahan.
          >
          > His other books are Secrets of The Soil, Tuning into Nature.
          >
          > A little off topic but probably worth the read.

          > Matt
        • Michael McCoy
          Message 4 of 13 , Dec 3, 2004
            So what is the status of the book that Mr. Hamel is publishing?
            Michael
          • Michael McCoy
            Message 5 of 13 , Dec 12, 2004
              Ole I would still like a copy of the book
              Michael M
            • ole_thor
              Message 6 of 13 , Jan 9, 2005
                The guy who is publishing the book is still holding things up.
                Mr Hamel is trying to get a few hundred copies, but has
                been unsuccessful. I asked him about it again tonight and he
                said he was still trying.

                If I hear anything positive, I will advise the group.