Re: Just Wondering.....

  • tvboycott
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 2, 2004
      Hello All,

      Hope your holiday season went well. I for one look forward to
      getting back to building now that my work area is no longer cluttered
      with food, drink and gifts.

      Dreaagan,

      The web sites are a bit stale but there is plenty of information in
      the archives that describes how devices have been built. If you take
      a look there and come up with some specific questions there will be
      help available. But there is plenty of basic information to get you
      going.

      Mike

      --- In hameltech@yahoogroups.com, "dreaagan" <emccornack@d...> wrote:
      > I just joined this group and find it absolutely fascinating. I am
      > going to start my own research and constrution. However most
      > everything i find is several yrs old. Most web pages have last
      > updates months and yrs ago. Has this all gone defunct? Or proven to
      > be non fesable? I have several questions about designs etc but not
      > sure where to go.......so thought i would start here and hope
      theres
      > a bunch of you still going at it. Also is there anyone in the
      Seattle