Make $50,000 In 2 Weeks (It Really Works!!!)

  • themick81248
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 6, 2007
      Make $50,000 In 2 Weeks
      (It Really Works!!!)
      Do you need extra income?
      Quickly and Legally?

      For The Price of 2 Happy Meals You Help Your Fellow Man

      Basically This is People Helping People

      "We can have anything we want in life if we're willing to help enough
      other people get what they want."
      - Zig Ziglar

      Do you have a PayPal Account? (IF not, the set up takes under 5
      minutes AND IT'S TOTALLY FREE!!!)

      You could make up to $ 50,000 in one month's time with more money
      coming in every month thereafter!

      $50,000 in PayPal?

      That's Right! $50,000 Dollars in your PayPal ACCOUNT, IT WAS PROVEN
      ON OPRAH and this system is COMPLETELY LEGAL!!!

      You may have heard of this program (or one like it) on 20/20 or even
      in the Wall Street Journal. $10 that's all it takes. I'll try to keep
      it short and sweet.

      To get started just copy this whole page and paste it to edit it.
      Simply follow the instructions below and in 2 to 4 weeks, you could
      have as much as $50,000 in your PayPal account or even more.

      Most people respond to this program because of the low investment
      ($10 Dollars) and the high profit potential. There is no limit to the
      income you can generate from this (you can do it over and over). If
      you follow the instructions, you will reach thousands of people!
      Honesty, Faith, and integrity make this system work.

      I think everyone has heard of PayPal. Anyone with an e-mail address
      can join for FREE! If you're not already a PayPal user, the first
      thing you need to do is sign up.

      Sign up for PayPal here
      http://www.dpbolvw.net/click-2505054-10418808

      It's real easy to set up and it's FREE!!! Just make sure you have a
      Business or Premier account or you may be subjected to a monthly
      income limitation which may slow this program down.

      Send $5 to the first person on the list by using the PayPal send
      money feature, and include in the e-mail: "Payment for Internet
      Marketing Made Simple". This keeps the program legal. Then send
      another $5 to the 5th person on the list, with an e-mail that
      says: "Payment for Work at Home Opportunity".

      Remove the 1st e-mail address and place your address at the bottom.

      This moves the 2nd to 1st, 3rd to 2nd, 4th to 3rd and the 5th into
      4th.

      DO NOT TRY TO PLACE YOURSELF IN THE FIRST PLACE. IT WILL ONLY REACH
      THE PEOPLE YOU SEND IT TO, AND THEN YOUR NAME WILL BE REMOVED FROM
      THE LIST!
      If you do this the way it was designed, it will reach thousands by
      the time your name gets to the top. REMEMBER TO SEND a $5.00 Dollar
      donation to the 1st e-mail address and the message "PAYMENT FOR
      INTERNET MARKETING MADE SIMPLE", and send a SIMILAR e-mail with the
      words "PAYMENT FOR WORK AT HOME OPPORTUNITY" and the other $5.00
      Dollars to the 5th person.

      This will help the 5th person to keep track of progress of the letter
      and continue to send out more e-mails. Here is the list:

      1. rbrown@... Payment for Internet Marketing Made Simple

      2. mlm_marketing@...

      3. lay-yan@...

      4. forex-kid@...

      5. TheMick812@...

      (Make sure it's the same e-mail address that you used to open your
      PayPal account. This is the way you will receive your payment)

      Now that you have paid the 1st and the 5th person and sent them both
      an e-mail (via PayPal account) and placed your e-mail address in the
      5th place, then what you need to do is post your letter. You can post
      on craigslist.com, backpage.com, message boards and newsgroups (there
      are thousands) and you can even send an e-mail to your e-mail list.
      IT IS YOUR JOB AS THE 5TH PERSON ON THE LIST TO ENSURE THERE ARE AT
      LEAST 20 "PAYMENT FOR WORK AT HOME OPPORTUNITY" replies.
      The fifth person is the guardian of the system! If there are not at
      least 20 replies then the 5th person will keep sending/posting the
      letter until there are.

      MAKE SURE YOU SEND $5 DOLLARS TO THE FIRST PERSON TO THANK THEM FOR
      WHEN THEY WERE THE GUARDIAN OF THE LETTER AND $5 DOLLARS TO THE 5th
      PERSON SO MORE EMAILS CONTINUE TO GO OUT!!!

      Now the fun happens. We reap what we sow. Other people will see your
      posting and do the exact same thing, bringing you lots and lots of
      dollars!! Seriously, it's common sense - you do it and 25 or more
      people see and do the exact same thing and everyone wins!!!

      You will receive thanks AND THE SAME BLESSING. When your name is on
      the 1st slot, 8,000 to 15,000 people will send you $5.00 dollars!
      Keep in mind the most you spend is $10 DOLLARS!
      (WHAT GOES AROUND, COMES AROUND!)

      TESTIMONIALS:
      Mary Gathers, Columbus, SC:

      I only have one thing to say to you: OH MY GOD! I sent out 142 copies
      total before 20 replied, like the instructions said. Then I went on a
      short vacation. When I got back, my account had over $ 32,000 dollars
      in it already and the money was still coming! I'm still floating in
      air (especially with my new car). I thought the guardian system
      sounded cheesy, but now I realize it is the formula that makes this
      letter really work! THANKS!

      Richard Barrie, Boulder, CO:

      I was shocked when I saw how much money came flooding into my PayPal
      account. Within 3 weeks my account balance has ballooned to $22,449.
      At first I thought there had been some sort of error with my account!

      HERE ARE THE STEP-BY-STEP DIRECTIONS AGAIN:

      Step 1. Set up your PayPal account, if you don't already have one,
      and send the top name (1st person) $5.00 Dollars. DON'T FORGET to
      include "Payment for Internet Marketing Made Simple". This is
      important as it keeps the program legal.

      Step 2. Send the other $5.00 Dollars and a note stating "Payment for
      Working at Home Opportunity" to the 5th name on the list.

      Step 3. Remove the top name, bump the other 4 names up one place
      each. Place your name in the bottom slot and you will receive a
      minimum of $100.00 for your efforts.

      Step 4. Keep sending/posting the letter until you receive 20 "Payment
      for Work at Home Opportunity" replies in your mailbox.

      That's it, It's that simple!

      Please give it an honest effort, you will not be disappointed and
      will be very glad you did when it starts to work. Remember, all you
      are going to be out of pocket is a about the cost of a couple of
      coffees with the opportunity of banking thousands of dollars into
      your PayPal account! Take the smallest risk of your life!!!!

      The Guardian system is based on Honest people helping each other out.
      This Program is completely legal if you follow step by step
      directions.

      It has the same concept of building a downline except more profitable
      and affordable. Wish you the best of luck and may you prosper in
      fortune.

      :: Make big money Honest Way!