Hi all, Angela here, new to group, introducing myself

  • junip9cietdjab@ezlmail.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 22, 2007
      Well this might seem strange to some of you. I joined this group to see if there were any straight guys that would take me seriously. I am a 25 year old transexual female. Most people think of me as some freak but I am a very nice, feminine, petite girl that is looking for REAL and NORMAL guys. I have posted on the adult type groups but its all fake disgusting guys that end up chatting with me. I am not that picky but have a very high sex drive and am looking for some straight guys to hang out with for mutual fun and satisfaction. If you are interested you can see some of my pics and get a hold of me on my kam chat which you can get to from my TVM profile at http://www.tvmhosting.com/angelaI am very safe and DISCREET and hope you are too. I hope to meet a few nice people from this group!XO Angela

      °¢ñknb¿¿ñÞsr§77ycv4xv2««tk08µdrd°1ñ5µx4zyr5r¥8Þxbj
    • junip9cietdjab@ezlmail.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 22, 2007
        Well this might seem strange to some of you. I joined this group to see if there were any straight guys that would take me seriously. I am a 25 year old transexual female. Most people think of me as some freak but I am a very nice, feminine, petite girl that is looking for REAL and NORMAL guys. I have posted on the adult type groups but its all fake disgusting guys that end up chatting with me. I am not that picky but have a very high sex drive and am looking for some straight guys to hang out with for mutual fun and satisfaction. If you are interested you can see some of my pics and get a hold of me on my kam chat which you can get to from my TVM profile at http://www.tvmhosting.com/angelaI am very safe and DISCREET and hope you are too. I hope to meet a few nice people from this group!XO Angela

        ñyr¥pbf¿w8f77sp6«v4j5y¿gc3kdh8§æz£Ætywb±1xkgñkrspm