Re: ports used by hamachi

  • bigheff03
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 1, 2005
      When I have Hamachi running, netstat says it's using ports 1448 and
      1449 and for me, it uses local address 127.0.0.1. You could be running
      into problems with the ports, or perhaps the different protocol. I'm
      sorry I can't help that much!

      Josh

      PS. thanks for joining the group

      --- In hamachi@yahoogroups.com, "dmartin050478" <dmartin050478@y...>