Does Hamachi work behind routers too?

  • juniormarfie
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 8, 2005
      Hi all, I just join the group today. I recently installed Hamachi so
      that I would be able to play Warcraft 1.19b with a friend of mine. We
      see each other in the hamachi window but we are not ablt to connect to
      each other's games. I have forwarded the appropriate ports on my
      router and with zonealarm disabled it still didn't work. Is there any
      special setting up procedures I should follow or is it simply that
      Hamachi doesn;t work behind routers.