ports used by hamachi

  • dmartin050478
    Message 1 of 2 , May 31, 2005
      Hi,

      does anybody have ideea what ports are required to connect to
      hamachi.cc server? I have high security standards at work and i can't
      get it working.

      Thanks!
    • bigheff03
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 1, 2005
        When I have Hamachi running, netstat says it's using ports 1448 and
        1449 and for me, it uses local address 127.0.0.1. You could be running
        into problems with the ports, or perhaps the different protocol. I'm
        sorry I can't help that much!

        Josh

        PS. thanks for joining the group

        --- In hamachi@yahoogroups.com, "dmartin050478" <dmartin050478@y...>