Minor error in new Tech pool T3A09

  • n5iut
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 5, 2010
      The first word of the question should be "Which". It is really a minor error but I do not know what the NCVEC will do. I guess drop the question.

      T3A09 (B)
      Whic is the common effect of "skip" reflections between the Earth and the ionosphere?
      A. The sidebands become reversed at each reflection
      B. The polarization of the original signal is randomized
      C. The apparent frequency of the received signal is shifted by a random amount
      D. Signals at frequencies above 30 MHz become stronger with each reflection