Re: [ham_instructor] Learning in Different Ways and at Different Rates

  • Dan Romanchik KB6NU
    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 16, 2009
      It is certainly true that different people learn in different ways and
      at different rates. That being the case, the one-day class is
      certainly not a panacea. When someone calls me or e-mails me about
      our classes, and the date of the next class is a couple months off, I
      encourage them to get my study guide or the license manual and study
      on their own. By using the online practice tests, they can judge when
      they're ready to take the real thing.

      I also tell them to call me or e-mail me with any questions. I do get
      a few from time to time, but not very often. I think that's an
      indication that the material is really pretty straightforward.

      73!

      Dan KB6NU
      CW Geek, ARRL MI Section Training Manager
      Read my ham radio blog at http://www.kb6nu.com
      LET'S REALLY MAKE THE ARRL THE NATIONAL ASSOCIATION FOR HAM RADIO