Re: Meeting or convene

  • R. W. Bytheway, Jr
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 26, 2008
      Why not set up for meeting at some of the HamComs across the country and
      those close enough to attend can meet up this way. Of course the Webinar is
      also a great idea and count me in for that.

      ~Bob, K3DIO

    • Dan Romanchik KB6NU
      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 26, 2008
        That's certainly a good idea, too.

        Anyone planning to go to Dayton in 2009? I will probably be there. At
        the very least, we could organize an informal gathering, but if
        several of us are willing, we could probably get them to allow us to
        do a session on ham radio education.

        73!

        Dan KB6NU
        CW Geek and MI Affiliated Club Coordinator
        Read my ham radio blog at http://www.kb6nu.com
        LET'S REALLY MAKE THE ARRL THE NATIONAL ASSOCIATION FOR HAM RADIO

        On Sep 26, 2008, at 5:25 AM, R. W. Bytheway, Jr wrote:
        > Why not set up for meeting at some of the HamComs across the country
        > and
        > those close enough to attend can meet up this way. Of course the
        > Webinar is
        > also a great idea and count me in for that.
        >
        > ~Bob, K3DIO

      • forbes purcell
        Message 3 of 6 , Sep 26, 2008
          I sure would like to get in on the training. I have lots of PPTs on different subjects such as developing a lesson plan and conducting lesson. his is based on the military format.

          Dayton would be nice but a loooong trip.

          Forbes VE6FMP
          Anyone planning to go to Dayton in 2009? I will probably be there. At
          the very least, we could organize an informal gathering, but if
          several of us are willing, we could probably get them to allow us to
          do a session on ham radio education.

          73!

          Dan KB6NU
          CW Geek and MI Affiliated Club Coordinator
          Read my ham radio blog at http://www.kb6nu.com
          LET'S REALLY MAKE THE ARRL THE NATIONAL ASSOCIATION FOR HAM RADIO

          On Sep 26, 2008, at 5:25 AM, R. W. Bytheway, Jr wrote:
          > Why not set up for meeting at some of the HamComs across the country
          > and
          > those close enough to attend can meet up this way. Of course the
          > Webinar is
          > also a great idea and count me in for that.
          >
          > ~Bob, K3DIO

        • john Bearsby
          Message 4 of 6 , Sep 27, 2008
            Hi all,
            As i live in Australia, it would be impossible to attend anywhere.
            Please put my on the list for the webinar idea as it will be very
            advantagous and i will be able to learn more.

            --

            John VK6JB

            > CW Geek and MI Affiliated Club Coordinator
            > Read my ham radio blog at http://www.kb6nu.com
            > LET'S REALLY MAKE THE ARRL THE NATIONAL ASSOCIATION FOR HAM RADIO
            >
            > On Sep 26, 2008, at 5:25 AM, R. W. Bytheway, Jr wrote:
            > > Why not set up for meeting at some of the HamComs across the country
            > > and
            > > those close enough to attend can meet up this way. *Of course the
            > > Webinar is also a great idea and count me in for that.*
            > >
            > > ~Bob, K3DIO

          • Les Warriner
            Message 5 of 6 , Sep 27, 2008
              Hey John!! Can we have it in your back yard? Would love to get back
              down there. Built Woomera as a satellite tracking station in 1971
              and have missed the country since...

              73

              Les

              At 09:56 AM 9/27/2008, you wrote:

              >Hi all,
              >As i live in Australia, it would be impossible to attend anywhere.
              >Please put my on the list for the webinar idea as it will be very
              >advantagous and i will be able to learn more.
              >
              >--
              >
              >John VK6JB
              >
              > > CW Geek and MI Affiliated Club Coordinator
              > > Read my ham radio blog at <http://www.kb6nu.com>http://www.kb6nu.com
              > > LET'S REALLY MAKE THE ARRL THE NATIONAL ASSOCIATION FOR HAM RADIO
              > >
              > > On Sep 26, 2008, at 5:25 AM, R. W. Bytheway, Jr wrote:
              > > > Why not set up for meeting at some of the HamComs across the country
              > > > and
              > > > those close enough to attend can meet up this way. *Of course the
              > > > Webinar is also a great idea and count me in for that.*
              > > >
              > > > ~Bob, K3DIO

            • john Bearsby
              Message 6 of 6 , Sep 28, 2008
                As one of the TV shows said.......Come on down.
                I hoping to get over to the states to visit relie's i have never met.
                In the mean time, you can come over, plenty of room for tents Hi Hi
                John VK6JB

                On Sun, Sep 28, 2008 at 1:52 AM, Les Warriner <leswa7ham@...>wrote:

                > Hey John!! Can we have it in your back yard? Would love to get back
                > down there. Built Woomera as a satellite tracking station in 1971
                > and have missed the country since...
                >
                > 73
                >
                > Les
                >

                > At 09:56 AM 9/27/2008, you wrote:
                >
                > >Hi all,
                > >As i live in Australia, it would be impossible to attend anywhere.
                > >Please put my on the list for the webinar idea as it will be very
                > >advantagous and i will be able to learn more.
                > >
                > >--
                > >
                > >John VK6JB
                > >
                > > > CW Geek and MI Affiliated Club Coordinator
                > > > Read my ham radio blog at <http://www.kb6nu.com>http://www.kb6nu.com
                > > > LET'S REALLY MAKE THE ARRL THE NATIONAL ASSOCIATION FOR HAM RADIO

                John VK6JB