Re: [ham_instructor] Antenna Height Question

  • k8mhz@k8mhz.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 31, 2006
      Since the tower is for the TV station it is considered an existing structure. We have an antenna up 440 feet on a broadcast radio tower.

      200 feet is the max for just an antenna without special consideration or permission. There are ways, as you see, to go up higher. You could have an antenna on top of a 1000 foot skyscraper!

      73

      Mark K8MHZ