Ham Radio Instructor Resources Web Site

  • A. Sewell
    Message 1 of 4 , May 8 11:40 AM
      Hello Everyone,

      I noticed today the ARRL web site has an article featuring the Ham Radio
      Instructor Resources web page. The article is at
      http://www.arrl.org/news/features/2005/05/06/1/?nc=1.

      I would like to give a big THANKS to everyone who has provided links and
      files for the web site!

      73,

      Alan N5NA
    • Earl Paazig
      Message 2 of 4 , May 8 11:55 AM
        Alan,

        Thank you as well. I have made a point of directing people to your site as
        a first stop whether instructor or interested student.

        I am currently teaching another Technician class. I have decided to use the
        5 lesson plan/presentations available at your site versus the one's I used
        before. It appears to be a superior approach. Thanks for pulling resources
        and links together into one spot on the net.

        73,

        Earl
        N8KBR

        I noticed today the ARRL web site has an article featuring the Ham Radio
        Instructor Resources web page. The article is at
        http://www.arrl.org/news/features/2005/05/06/1/?nc=1.

        I would like to give a big THANKS to everyone who has provided links and
        files for the web site!

        73,

        Alan N5NA

        Yahoo! Groups Links

        This message scanned for viruses by CoreComm
      • Mark Caragher
        Message 3 of 4 , May 8 1:21 PM
          I have been signed up here for awhile now and have read several messages. I am one of 10 CEU Instructors in the United States
          that has been teaching classes since 1995. Anyone that has ever taken my course from the begining to the end has allways passed there test. I also do hands on in my classes. Right now I am teaching a class and this coming up week the students
          will be building a lab on electron flow, Series circuit, and Parallel circuit.

          If anyone has any questions or how to modify there class let me know and I will help.

          Mark Caragher
          ARRL - CEU Instructor, Southeastern Division
          ARRL - Official Observer. West Central Florida
          ARRL - Assistant Emergency Coordinator, Sarasota County, FL.

          CEUinstructor@yahoogroups.com

          ke4kmd@...
          (941) 809-4421
          Nextel ID# 158*68*2589

          (Notary Public, State of Florida)

          Located in Sarasota, FL.

          I noticed today the ARRL web site has an article featuring the Ham Radio
          Instructor Resources web page. The article is at
          http://www.arrl.org/news/features/2005/05/06/1/?nc=1.

          I would like to give a big THANKS to everyone who has provided links and
          files for the web site!

          73,

          Alan N5NA

          Yahoo! Groups Links

          To visit your group on the web, go to:

        • Earl Paazig
          Message 4 of 4 , May 8 8:40 PM
            Group,

            One thing I did this time around was to ensure that the local schools and
            colleges were provided all of the necessary information for the upcoming
            class. As it turned out, the two teachers from the local Technical College
            and one student from the Electronic Media program are attending my course.
            One of the teachers is already talking about augmenting their EET Degree
            Program with a module on Amateur Radio and maybe a Club station. We'll see
            if that actually occurs.

            Cool ...!

            Earl
            N8KBR
            webmaster@...
            ARRL VE & W5YI VE
            ARRL Volunteer Instructor
            AREC I, II & III
            AAS-EET, BSM, MSA/IRM, (no PhD yet ...)
            Tutored and/or taught Physics/Mechanics, Computer Programming, Algebra,
            Electronics, Electricity, and Radio Theory and Application
            Registered Electricity, Electronics, and Radio Merit Counselor
            ... Yada Yada Yada