File - HRD Users Community

  • ham-radio-deluxe@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 52 , Mar 27, 2005
      Hi all,

      We have decided not to close down this group after all *BUT* it will only be monitored on a sporadic basis.

      For any questions, bug reports and general information please use:

      http://www.ham-radio.ch/forums/

      There is NO guarantee that any questions will be answered here.

      Likewise, do NOT send personal emails to Simon or the forums' moderators - they will NOT be answered.

      145, Pete/Igor PH1PH - G7ECN
    • ham-radio-deluxe@yahoogroups.com