HRD tune up tool with FT 897

  • pa3akf
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2004
      Hello,

      May I ask for advice on the following problem. HRD (version 1.2 build
      238 beta) is running fine with my brand new FT 897 but, when I get
      into the tools menu en try "tune up", I can't move the power slider
      with the mouse because it's "grayed out" at position zero. When I
      press "start" it does tuning for e.g. 5 seconds but without any
      output power which of course is rather pointless. I like the feature
      because now I have to go every time into the menu item 075 on the FT
      897 and adjust the power to a low level (you can fix power in menu
      075 between 5-100 watts) before I start tuning. The rig is connected
      by a ct 62 cable; software is Win XP update.
      Tnx fer any advice.

      73 de Karel PA3AKF