RE: [ham-radio-deluxe] Not exactly on topic but related: HRDLOG.net

  • Bill Morton
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 23, 2013
      I see that happen to my log on HRDlog. One day 5000 QSO's and 200 the next. I have to output a new complete ADIF log from HRD and re upload to HRDlog. I emailed with Claudio years ago with no relief and no fix. So I don't know what causes it but I see it happen a couple of times a year. I have done it both ways - remove the old log and just do a copy over with no dupes and neither way seems to help with the loss of QSO's over time. It may have something to do with their automated backup on their server?

      73's
      Bill
      W4ASE