Re: Problem or not knowing? Help

  • kb3nph
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 22, 2013
      --- In ham-radio-deluxe@yahoogroups.com, "Michael K. Boyea, KE4KMG" <ke4kmg1@...> wrote:

      > How do I get the eQSL icons and the x marks for upload and download in my
      > logbook?

      > I went to the tool bar and attempted to upload, but sez password error?
      > When I open seperate browser and enter my password, I get logged in fine.
      >
      > I think also theirs a indicator for LOTW.
      >
      > A fellow Ham has this on his screen and not sure how he did it and he can't
      > remember.
      >
      > Is it Part of HRD BU program?
      >
      > Is the HRD BU no in V6?
      >
      > Tnx Mike

      Mike, I'm not sure what eQSL icons or X marks your talking about. If you are talking about the check marks in the DX Cluster, you need to go into the DX Cluster Options and move to the LoTW eQSL Membership Tab and enable that option. You then have to modify the DISPLAY to put the eQSL and LoTW colums on the cluster display.

      To upload to eQSL, normally all you have to do is highlight the contacts, click on Logbook> eQSL> Upload and go from there. If you are getting an error usually either you have the wrong password in the form on HRD or you have the wrong location. The location is critical for instance, when you set up your account on eQSL if you set your location as, Hollywood, CA. for example, then when you try to upload you have it set in HRD as Hollywood, CA with no period after CA eQSL will reject the upload and show an error.

      Unless you explain a little more clearly what you need this is about all I can tell you right now.

      73,
      Tim (KB3NPH)