Prasad, Short answer: no. In order to establish any quantifiable discernment in f/b ratio one must establish measurement in the far field of the antenna,s9plus
My apologies for asking a question away from Cushcraft A3S but related to all beam antennas. Is there a way to measure F/B ratio (locally at the station)ad_prasad
Also, the Front-to-Back was unexpectedly high (from 9+5dB to S5), more so than the Front-to-Side (S8), which is strange... The distance for this check was 750cwhamop
- Amateur and Ham Radio
- Mar 19, 2004
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.