RE: [HalfTheWorldsAStage] Digest Number 467

  • Snow Dog
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 1, 2004
      Hey kids...Happy New Year and stuff....I've watched the "RIO" disc about
      25 times now, and still can't get the video for "Anthem" to unlock...I'm
      using the "2menu 1menu 1menu 2menu" that everyone said was the key...but
      that ain't it! HELP!!!!

      Laterizmz....

      www.geocities.com/canis_lunarus

      Enjoy a special introductory offer for dial-up Internet access � limited
      time only! http://join.msn.com/?page=dept/dialup
    • lerxstnj
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 1, 2004
        You actually have to play each track for a second
        Play track 2,1,1,2
        then access the menu (see Anthem added to the left side)
        hope that helps!

        --- In halftheworldsastage@yahoogroups.com, "Snow Dog"
        <moonchild2112@h...> wrote:

        > Hey kids...Happy New Year and stuff....I've watched the "RIO"
        disc about
        > 25 times now, and still can't get the video for "Anthem" to
        unlock...I'm
        > using the "2menu 1menu 1menu 2menu" that everyone said was the
        key...but
        > that ain't it! HELP!!!!
        >
        > Laterizmz....
        >

        > www.geocities.com/canis_lunarus

        > Enjoy a special introductory offer for dial-up Internet access —
        limited
        > time only! http://join.msn.com/?page=dept/dialup
      • Denis Naranjo
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 1, 2004
          If U have a numeric keypad, then yes, the code is 2,1,1,2 as previously
          posted.
          But there is more 2the story.

          First, do you have a numeric keypad?? if so, then the 2112 sequence
          works fine, but
          U also need to enter <main menu>, and <play> in between each number entry.
          Second, if U don't have a numeric keypad, then the 2112 code matches up
          to these
          tracks on disc 3: 2 = YYZ, 1 = O' Baterista

          In short, just follow this easier route but reference the above key [2 =
          ......., 1 = ......]
          Which means then, do the following:
          1) At Disc 3 main menu, arrow/tab over to track 2, then press <PLAY>,
          when the song begins
          press <main menu>.
          2) At main menu, arrow/tab over to track 1, then press <PLAY>, when the
          song begins
          press <main menu>.
          3) At main menu, arrow/tab over to track 1, then press <PLAY>, when the
          song begins
          press <main menu>.
          4) At main menu, arrow/tab over to track 2, then press <PLAY>, when the
          song begins
          press <main menu>.
          5) Now, upon returning to main menu, the easter egg content for 'Anthem
          1975' appears top left.
          Arrow/tab up and highlight this track, then press <PLAY> ........and enjoy!!