Geddy Sighting......

  • Dave
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 1 3:21 AM
      Last night (3/31) the wife & I were watching the NY Yanks & Toronto
      Blue Jays on TV. As I was watching between plays siting almost
      directly behind home plate, Geddy was sitting with another person,
      possibly Alex.

      One like's to believe in the freedom of Baseball.
    • Tracy
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 1 5:46 AM
        How cool!! I'm gonna have to start paying better attention when the
        Blue Jays play at home!! :)

        --- In halftheworldsastage@yahoogroups.com, "Dave" <dirknj@o...>
        wrote:
        > Last night (3/31) the wife & I were watching the NY Yanks &
        Toronto
        > Blue Jays on TV. As I was watching between plays siting almost
        > directly behind home plate, Geddy was sitting with another person,
        > possibly Alex.
        >

        > One like's to believe in the freedom of Baseball.
      • Warren McDonald
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 1 6:48 AM
          THat is cool. I would of loved to have seen that!!

          see you at RUSH CON!!!

          http://platinum.yahoo.com