FT-1 Half Pro

  • encon102
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 1, 2009
      I have a Half Pro in VG condition Box and papers. I'm ready to let it go. Anyone have an idea on the value, I haven't been able to find a "blue book" listing for it. I'll be away for a week, I'll respond when I get back.
      Thanks
    • Stephen Wedgworth
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 2, 2009
        Would you have a photo of the items?

        I have a Half Pro in VG condition Box and papers. I'm ready to let it go. Anyone have an idea on the value, I haven't been able to find a "blue book" listing for it. I'll be away for a week, I'll respond when I get back.
        Thanks

      • Frank Lapinski
        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 10, 2009
        • 98 KB

        Message 4 of 5 , Jun 16, 2009
          So what do you think its worth?

          From: encon102 <encon102@yahoo. com>
          To: halfframe35@ yahoogroups. com
          Date: Monday, June 1, 2009, 4:14 PM

          I have a Half Pro in VG condition Box and papers. I'm ready to let it go. Anyone have an idea on the value, I haven't been able to find a "blue book" listing for it. I'll be away for a week, I'll respond when I get back.
          Thanks

        • Dean
          Message 5 of 5 , Jun 18, 2009
            As much as I would like to tell you "not much" and make an offer (because I *sooo* want it!), I think you should do a little research. I believe these were not sold to the public, only presented to dealers, or something like that. You may want to contact Greg Weber (Mr. Konica in the US) and see what he thinks (he will know the history), and if he really wants it ...
            http://www.webercamera.com/home.html
            Let us know what you are asking when you do find out! I think there is some interest here.
            Dean