A Good Source of Pics

  • seeyoubreezn
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 4, 2002
      Greetings,

      For all you computerheads out there, there is a must have for us
      all. If you attend the computer fairs, or if you go to a good
      computer store, keep your eyes open for the complete National
      Geographic on CD-ROM. It has every issue of National Geographic ever
      printed. Although many of the HIM pictures contained in there are
      somewhat common, the ability to see them in their original context
      and to be able to read the stories around the pictures is well worth
      it. I am in the process of deciphering the file names for the
      pictures so I can extract them and make them available to members of
      the group. One Love.