welcome new members!

  • rasadam
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 3, 2002
      Welcome selassieologists! pls keep all posts only on the topic of
      selassie memorabilia. pls post and post often your questions,
      comments, new aquisitions, etc.. pls post pics of your items(keep
      them tiny 4" tall 72dpi, enjoy the hundreds of photos in our club
      collection, scroll thru some old posts and see what we have discussed
      and shared so far. Looking forward to hearing from new folks.

      ***If you do not want every post emailed to you DON't QUIT the club,
      just turn that feature off in your profile edit mode!*******
      pls utilze our expert knowledge of membership. no question is a bad
      one. If you want to know about Orders and medals or stamps or
      whatever just post away. respect ras a