PLs take a sec and post a photo

  • rasadam
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2002
      I got another letter from a club member who had trouble posting here,
      this time it was photos and not message posts. PLease take a sec and
      try and post a photo and let me know if it works. i created a new
      album called TEST ALBUM I would like you all to try and upload a
      photo and see if it works for you.
      1) go to the Test album and click on the "Add Photo" button
      2) Click "BROWSE"and locate the pic on your computer hit return button
      3) click "upload" after you have named your pic
      4) it takes anywhere from 1-10 minutes depending on time of day size
      of pic etc
      5)Remember try and keep them tiny when you post real club pics
      3" tall 72DPI (these are just samples bigger pics can be traded
      outside the club we want quantity here not quality.) The please let
      me know if it works and i'll delete them after it works for you,
      rasadam12@...
      complaining to yahoo usually gets you a form letter pointing you to a
      troublehooting FAQ. If you want to try that and you have the patience
      great. let me know wqhat they say. thanks ras a