Lists and Databases

  • galaad26
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1 10:32 AM
      Greetings to all

      I take advantage of this new depart to apologize for my poor english
      and the many mistakes.

      Concerning databases, I don't understand at first sight how it works
      here. For periodicals maybe the list is sufficient in itself, but if
      you want but if you wnat to make it in databases, the most useful
      along with the date, references, number of pages, is to note when
      Selassie is in cover, if there's any pictures ( color or B&W), and
      the theme of the article.
      Since periodicals, photographs, stamps etc... are too numerous, at
      the beginning the best and more attractive is to make a selection as
      Jah Jim said. For sculptures, paintings, postcards ....we can try to
      make a complete database ( at least to the extent of our knowledge).

      O.Gad