Re: happy new year all selassiologists

  • jaribu123
    Message 1 of 759 , Jan 2, 2001
      hail and greetings ras a, I was most happy to
      hear from the I, Iwould like to extend a ras new
      years, and all the best in the comming one, to you and
      too your family, and our family of selassiologists"""
      ,that's a mouth full", so stay on line and let's kick
      this up another notch in this comming year. one love,
      one jah.<br> jaribu
    • Jeff_90
      Message 759 of 759 , Mar 23, 2002