Re: Collecting Complete sets

  • galaad26
    Message 1 of 759 , Oct 4, 2001
      Concerning books, good resources can be found in
      Bibliographical sections of big librairies. There for example the
      famous World Books In Print that release every year,
      there you can find all ethiopian books release on the
      year.<br>One of the most interesting I found is a serie of
      books on countries bibliography. The ethiopian one
      showed nearly all the important books on Ethiopia
      release since almost the beginning of the twentieth
      centuries. Leaf through National Libraries catalog is very
      instructive for they often have what you cannot find in other
      places, to acquire them is another problem. <br>Thus to
      try an exhaustive search on Selassie and Ethiopia
      one's have to pass through bibliographical research.
      postcards,periodicals etc... there's always items that stay hidden, and
      that makes a good surprise always possible.
    • Jeff_90
      Message 759 of 759 , Mar 23, 2002