Re: [Haile Selassie I of Ethiopia] (unknown)

  • rasadam
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 10, 2012
      Bro Solomon had his email account hacked
      he is one of the world's foremost experts on Imperial Ethiopia
      I'll let him know.
      bless
      adam sim

      --- In haileselassieiofethiopia@yahoogroups.com, lonwabo ceza <lonwaboceza@...> wrote:

      > greetings rasta ini still waitin for rasta to come talk rasta its serious as u thought u know rasta bt u not

    • SK
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 12, 2012
        My apologies for the recent emails that went out on my email account. As Bro Adam stated, my account was hacked while I am away traveling. Sorry for any inconvenience.

        Sent from my iPhone