Re: [Haile Selassie I of Ethiopia] (unknown)

  • lonwabo ceza
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 10, 2012
      greetings rasta ini still waitin for rasta to come talk rasta its serious as u thought u know rasta bt u not

      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 10, 2012
        Bro Solomon had his email account hacked
        he is one of the world's foremost experts on Imperial Ethiopia
        I'll let him know.
        bless
        adam sim

        --- In haileselassieiofethiopia@yahoogroups.com, lonwabo ceza <lonwaboceza@...> wrote:

        > greetings rasta ini still waitin for rasta to come talk rasta its serious as u thought u know rasta bt u not

      • SK
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 12, 2012
          My apologies for the recent emails that went out on my email account. As Bro Adam stated, my account was hacked while I am away traveling. Sorry for any inconvenience.

          Sent from my iPhone