Fw: Hear Dr. Hagins on The Afrikan History Network Show This Evening!

  • nigel francois
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 16, 2010
      From: truthcenter@... <truthcenter@...>
      Subject: Hear Dr. Hagins on The Afrikan History Network Show This Evening!
      To: Superc_1969@...

      Listen to “The African History Network Show”, Thursday, April 15th, 10pm -12 midnight, EST as host Michael J. Robinson welcomes our guest , Dr. Ray Hagins.  Our topic will be, "The African Origins Of Christianity"!!! This will be a very informative topic and I guarantee that you will learn from this discussion and want to do more research. We will also give you tools to use to do more research. Please tell all of your friends especially those who are Christians to tune in and have their Bibles handy.

      Did you know that the Bible does not mention the celebration of Christmas?

      Did you know that many of the stories in the Bible are adaptations of stories from Ancient Egypt, Sumer and Babylon?

      What was the name of Adams first wife? Hint, it wasn't Eve?

      What happened at the Council of Nicaea in 325 A.D.?

      Did you know that Isis was actually an African woman who the Greeks and the Romans worshiped?

      Dr. Ray Hagins has attended and completed studies in various academic institutions such as: Montclair State University, Northeastern Bible College, Lighthouse Christian College and Trinity Theological Seminary and holds a doctorate (C.C.D.) in Counseling, and a Ph.D. with an emphasis in Cognitive Psychology. Formerly a pastor in a major pentecostal church, he has traveled to Africa many times to conduct tours and to do field research.

      Tune in for this exciting interview to find out all of the details and resources to do more research. Feel free to call in with your questions. You don't know, what you don't know.

      To view clips of videos by Dr. Ray Hagins, please visit www.Youtube.com/mjrob1914 and www.AfricanHistoryNetwork.com .

      "The African History Network Show" can be heard on www.HarambeeRadio.com every Thursday, 10pm – 12 midnight EST. This is a fantastic new Internet Radio Show hosted by Michael J. Robinson, President of The African History Network. This show focuses on Educating, Inspiring and Empowering people of African Descent through the learning of our History and Culture.

      If you miss the show, you'll also be able to listen to the broadcast again and again because it will be available on download.

      JOIN Our FANPAGE, "The African History Network". Be on our FANPAGE during the program and we'll take some of your questions and comments from our FANPAGE and announce them on the air.

      Feel free to let your friends know about this event as we will all learn something from Dr. Ray Hagins.
       Thank You,
        Michael J. Robinson
      Professional Public Speaker/Lecturer/Talk Show Host
      The African History Network
      (313) 396-5396 (office)
      (866) 558-4469 (fax)
      "Right knowledge, Corrects wrong behavior!!!"
      Listen to "The African History Network Show", Thursdays 10pm - 12 midnight EST on www.HarambeeRadio.com.

      Kindest Regards,

      Nigel Francois

      Do You Yahoo!?