Re: [Haile Selassie I of Ethiopia] Speech attributed to H.I.M.

  • imani nyah
    Message 1 of 34 , May 1, 2009
      You'll have do your own digging...all of my research was done by
      spirit of inspiration... (seeking truth) I took very few notes then,
      but I consumed evertying...if you dig a little perhaps  you will be
      guided to the Words by HIM...you may also call Frontline Books in Chicago
      (you'll have to search on the internet) and perhaps someone there
      may be able to give you a precise reference, book and page#...,
      however, if you have either book, however, the book with
       HIM  (His Imperial Majesty) speeches...is a good place to
      start.

      From: rasadam <no_reply@yahoogroup s.com>
      To: haileselassieiofeth iopia@yahoogroup s.com
      Date: Thursday, 30 April, 2009, 12:12 PM

      I own both of those books if you could site the page those words are on i would be most appreciative, .

      --- In haileselassieiofeth iopia@yahoogroup s.com, imani nyah <mysticblackwoman@ ...> wrote:

      > Tienyestilin. ..yes, it is one of his spiritually enlightening wisdom;
      > if I recall correctly, you may find reference to it in two places
      > 1) The Autiobiogrophy of HIM and 2) HIM's Speeches

    • Jeff
      Message 34 of 34 , May 4, 2009
        I always OVERSTOOD Rastafari to be about knowledge-seeking and turning the stones over (as taught to me by a Rastafari Elder), not keeping things a mystery.

        Regards,
        Jeff