Life Magazine

  • nattysound
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 3, 2008
      Greetings...

      I don't know if Ones here are aware of this or not, but the Life
      Magazine website has their entire photo archive online. If One starts
      from the homepage you can search for images, just type in Haile
      Selassie and in brings up about 160 related images, all very powerful.
      The link I'm including is at the beginning of the Haile Selassie Images
      section, at the bottom of the page are back and forward arrows that One
      can use to navigate through the images. I was so excited and happy to
      find these images I had to share...enjoy and stay blessed...

      http://images.google.com/images?q=Haile+Selassie&q=source%3Alife

      Selam
    • Aziz Carrell
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 3, 2008