Groundation Day Photos

  • Dee
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 6, 2008
      Blessings to all--
      Ras MaJAHstic has had a request from several incarcerated Rastas for
      reasoning regarding Groundation Day. This will be used for discussion
      and as part of a program to honor that event. We will try to compile
      the reasoning into a newsletter-type format and distribute it to all on
      the list. If anyone has any photos to add, please send it before April
      12 via email.
      Give thanks for any help that can be given.
      Blessings Always---
      Sis Dee and Ras MaJAHstic
    • kattie messier