Ethiopian Flag colors

  • rasadam
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 2, 2006
      If anyone has any insite on the history pls
      join the thread on this site:
      http://groups.msn.com/RastaItes/general.msnw
    • jahbilly1
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 3, 2006
        --- In haileselassieiofethiopia@yahoogroups.com, rasadam
        <no_reply@...> wrote:

        > If anyone has any insite on the history pls
        > join the thread on this site:
        > http://groups.msn.com/RastaItes/general.msnw

        I know that when King Selassie I's grandson Prince Ermias Sahle
        Selassie made a speech here in Nassau at a Bobo Gathering where the
        Red was up, he remarked that it was good to see the flags standing
        upright and he mentioned that the symbols were taken off of the flag
        by government to try to deny the lineage of the Royal family.
        empress ursula