Nat geo coronation issue now online!

  • rasadam
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 1, 2005
      All 68 pages of coverage of the Coronation from the National
      Geographic of June,
      1931 has been arranged in a photo gallery here

      http://rastafarionline.com/coronation/
    • naomi mengesha
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 1, 2005
        Hi Rasada,
        Where in God's name do you get all this pictures...it is amezing.
        Naomi.

        rasadam <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
        All 68 pages of coverage of the Coronation from the National
        Geographic of June,
        1931 has been arranged in a photo gallery here

        http://rastafarionline.com/coronation/

        Royalty free photos History book Royalty free photo image History book club Haile selassie Royalty free photo cd

      • Khan Chi
        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 2, 2005
          Greeting Bro RasAdam

          IS it possible to buy a copy of this issue of
          'National
          Geographic of June,
          1931'
          to purchase

          Bless
          khan..

          Message 4 of 5 , Nov 2, 2005
            Naomi!

            I cant agree with you more! I have lots of H.I.M. Pics but no matter what i do RasAdam keeps comming with more and more!

            IO must say i really comend his efforts to acquire and display the life and surrounding of HIS Majesty. keep doin this good work Ras Adam!!

            Blessed Love
            Khan.....

            Message 5 of 5 , Nov 2, 2005
              Thanks for the National Geo Online Pix go squarely to
              Binghi Haiasi <haiasi@... >
              and the crew at http://www.rastafarilonline.com

              They are doing great works putting HIM video audio clips online as
              well as the new work on LIFE and Nat geo magazine scans. a