dennis Gill Book

  • rasadam
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 11, 2005
      If you want to get into collecting coins medals ortder s of ethiopia
      this book was recommende to me by jah jim marshall and ver y much
      worth it.
      http://www.coincoin.com/bkZZ.htm

      Gill, Dennis The Coinage of Ethiopia, Eritrea, and Italian Somalia
      Award-winning standard work with history, numismatic history, and
      comprehensive 18-20th Cent. catalog. Generally good photos, cat #s &
      Y#s/P#s, specs, detailed descrip, mintage & valuations for coins,
      patterns, tokens, medals, paper, primitives. Handsomely produced.
      342pp, 7.5x10", hc, 1991. OP 50.00